SUBU Advice is here to support all students at BU. If you need assistance with a housing issue, have money worries or an academic problem then we're here to help. We can also advise you if you have a consumer or employment issue and can signpost you to relevant services is you are experiencing a personal problem. So, if you are unsure where to go for help, come to us!


The information is this section is purely for international students, however it is worth checking out our other webpages for advice. We understand that housing law, academic culture, and banking can vary from country to country. Our role is to support you so you feel confident in making informed decisons and represent you when you need that extra bit of support. We can attend formal BU hearings, panels and meetings with you and contact your landlord for you if you have explored all your options and there is still no resolution to your issue.

Powered by

Registered Office

Registered Office: Students' Union at Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB

Registered in England Charity Number: 1144886