As an international student you are required to pay your own tuition fees and support yourself whilst studying in the UK. You may have a sponsor or family who help.


Further financial support

Bournemouth University has a variety of scholarships available to international students. The British Council and Turn2Us are also useful sources of information when looking for additional sources of financial help in the form of trusts, charities and scholarship.


Emergency funding

SUBU Advice has a Small Emergency Grant that may be of use to you if you need short-term assistance to but food. 


If you are having issues with money, or are worried about money then contact us for advice.

Powered by

Registered Office

Registered Office: Students' Union at Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB

Registered in England Charity Number: 1144886