If you experience any of the issues below, or know someone who is, then SUBU Advice may not be able to help directly, however we will know a service who can. Although we may not be able to assist with the presenting issue, we can advise students on the support available at BU and outside the University, and take a holistic view of your circumstances, ensuring you get all the help you need.

 Additionally, you can Contact Us to help resolve your problem, and remember You’re Not Alone!


Powered by

Registered Office

Registered Office: Students' Union at Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB

Registered in England Charity Number: 1144886