SUBU Advice doesn't provide a wellbeing or counselling service. If you believe you may benefit from seeing a counsellor or would like help with stress, worry, homesickness, panic, sleeping and eating difficulties, lifestyle issues and low mood or anxiety, then the BU Wellbeing Service maybe able to help you. The service is confidential and free.


You can also complete a Mood Self-Assessment and learn more about Mindfulness via the NHS Website

If you would like to speak to someone and the BU Wellbeing Service is closed, or you wish to seek help outside of BU, then you can find alternative services here.





Powered by

Registered Office

Registered Office: Students' Union at Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB

Registered in England Charity Number: 1144886