As your Students' Union President I aim to:
- Have SUBU work more with NUS in order to campaign on national issues and that way put SUBU right in the middle of important topics.
- Continue raising awareness about mental health to let all students know there is always somebody to talk to, be it our Advice department or any of our officers.
- Improve the representation of international and post-graduate students. To do this, I will voice the concerns of international students to both Bournemouth University and NUS in hope of improving their lives and experiences during their time in UK.
- Continue establishing strong relationships with companies for networking and placement/employability purposes with the purpose of helping students during the jobseeking process.
- Make of SUBU a forum where students can voice and discuss their opinions on today’s pressing issues in hope of helping students understand differences such as their cultures.