1. Speak to your Lecturer or Programme Leader at the start of the year about becoming a Student Rep.
2. A mini election will be held within your course (nothing scary, don't worry - usually this is done within your seminar)
3. If you're successful you'll be given a letter from whoever coordinated the election, telling you what to do next. This includes registering your details with SUBU and liking our Facebook page.
4. Once you've registered your details with us we will invite you to sign up for a training session.
5. And thats it - you're a Student Rep! Everything else you need to know will be explained at training :)
Email email@example.com if you would like further information on the role.