The Mental Health Zone are looking for a new committee for 2018/19! Are you passionate about promoting positive mental wellbeing? Do you want to be part of a committee leading a team of students tackling mental health stigma?
The Mental Health Zone Committee is made up of 5 leadership roles forming the committee, who will work support a team of 'Project Leader' roles that form the complete Zone team.
The Zone Committee is made up of the Mental Health Zone Chair*, an elected part-time officer role within the Welfare Council, and 4 selected roles:
· Mental Health Zone Vice-Chair
· Mental Health Zone Communications Officer
· Mental Health Zone Lansdowne Officer
· Mental Health Zone Events Officer
* The Mental Health Zone Chair is an elected position. This position was elected as part of the SUBU Leadership Elections 2018, see the election result here! .