Senior Reps are elected to represent their Department. They work closely with their Reps to gain an understanding of feedback that affect all the courses in their Department.
Senior Reps must have been Student Reps in a previous academic year, but do not have to be the Student Rep for their current cohort.
Voting Opens: Thursday, 5th October 9am
Voting Close: Thursday, 5th October 11.59pm
Please Note - You should only click on your Faculty button below to vote for your department's senior rep.
The Senior Reps will:
• Be a point of contact for all Student Reps in the Department
• Coordinate feedback from the Student Reps in their Department
• Help SUBU in supporting Reps and ensuring they are engaged with the feedback process
• Attend the Senior Rep Forum
• Where appropriate, chair the Student Experience Forums
• Attend Faculty Education Student Experience Committee (FESEC)
All the relevant information is mentioned below. You can nominate yourself by filling in the information in the form below.