How to start a club or society!
1. Decide if you want to start a society/club or a network
for more details on how they differ look here.
2. Gather enough members to start, that's at least 5 for a society or club.
3. Complete the registration below, sign and hand in a consitution to the Activities team on the 2nd floor of the Student Centre.
The new Club/Society will then be proposed at the Clubs & Societies Committee Meeting for approval.
4. You'll be notified by email as to whether or not you've been successful, along with information about booking rooms, applying for funding and using your membership money.
5. Start recruiting, set up a Facebook page, edit your SUBU website page and start running events.
6. As a club or society, get your members to pay their membership on the website - that way you can start using their money for the society.